What to Expect
- Tailored in White is a modern, full-service Bridal Alterations & Design Studio! We specialize in the reconstruction, innovative tailoring, custom pattern work and full garment design of bridal gowns and bridal party gowns. Our small team is composed of designers, fit specialists, seamstresses and service managers that have years of experience in the bridal industry specifically!
- We start from the top and work our way down! TIW offers a unique service we call “micro-fittings”. We dedicate a short, 10-30 minute appointment to each individual adjustment. This keeps you in control of your alterations and allows our team to confirm you’re happy with each adjustment we’ve completed before moving on to the next alteration!
On average, we see our brides 3-8 times or more for custom work. This process not only provides the best service for our clients but it’s a lot of fun getting to spend more time in your beautiful dress and with our team!
- Our team has the weekends off! We host fittings Tuesday-Friday. We are closed to the public on Mondays to allow our team a full day of sewing projects together!
- This is an investment! We service brides from all over the country and by enlarge, their total alterations range from $500-$1,700. Rest assured that you’re not only investing in your gown transforming into exactly what you dreamed of, but you’re also investing in a design team that elevates your experience and has your back every step of the way!
- This is a commitment! We know our procedures, schedule, and values don't work for everyone! When you move forward with TIW, you’re committing to trusting the process and our team, and that means the absolute world to us!